Building Supplies Customer Service Representative, Full-Time
Located in the growing town of Kemptville, Ontario, KBC Rona is a family-owned and operated building and home improvement centre. We offer our customers Total Project Service – complete on-site design consultation, renovation advice, installation, and after-sale support to help create the kitchen, bathroom, or deck of their dreams. We are currently seeking a friendly and enthusiastic Customer Service Representative to join our growing team!
- Greet and acknowledge all customers who enter the store.
- Advise and guide customers with questions and product inquiries.
- Handle a large volume of phone calls regarding inquiries; direct calls appropriately.
- Schedule in-home appointments with clients.
- Maintain accurate customer records.
- Process customer returns and assist with warranty claims.
- Build quotes with customers over the phone and in person.
- Place special orders for customers and coordinate pick-up/delivery with customer.
- Receive, tag, and put away stock.
- Handle multiple customers at once.
- Maintain a clean and orderly store.
- Assist in other departments as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- High School education or equivalent.
- Retail or customer service experience.
- Building supplies knowledge.
- Residential construction experience is an asset.
- Patient, personable, responsible, reliable, self-motivated & organized.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Solid computer skills.
- Customer service oriented- actively looking for ways to provide a positive customer experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Our compensation package includes:
- Competitive wages
- Group benefit plan
- RRSP options
Ready to join our team?
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, we invite you to apply today! Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Kemptville Interiors will provide accommodation for persons with disabilities during the entire recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please advise so that we can facilitate accordingly.